Considering that I spend a countless amount of hours on my computer my
hands are always in discomfort. Sometime I have to take mini breaks as
the pain in my wrist bothers me to the point of not wanting to type. I have tried heat therapies in the past, but it was so time consuming to the point I quit. I know the risk associated with pain and typing however I love being on my PC as it's my way of clearing my head of all the daily stresses in life.
I was given the opportunity to review the ValueRays Pink Warm Mouse courtesy of Value Rays. My first thought was this would not work but to my surprise it helps my pain a lot. Even though my pain is not related to nothing major it does ease it and makes being online more enjoyable. Given that my house is also super cold the warm heat from the mouse makes me feel warmer.
If you know someone who uses their computer a lot this would make a perfect gift to sooth their tired and overworked hands.
• Large size allows a loose hugging hand posture
• Measures about 5 inches long by 2.25 inches wide
• Left grip thumb position
• Right grip fingers position
• Eliminates arm twisting
• Improved comfort
• More natural hand position
• Massaging effect
• Soothes aching muscles
• Relaxes tension
• Reduces stress
• Relieves hand pain
• Improves blood circulation
• Assistance for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, RSI, CTD, Raynaud’s and other computer-related cold hand pain conditions.